Social media marketing continues to change the way we look at digital marketing as a whole on almost a weekly basis. With this communication platform offering new ways to interact with your audience and build a following, savvy marketers need to know the latest trends in the field.
We’re always coming across important social media marketing news as a direct result of our line of work, and we think it’s important to share what we come across with our partners.
Three bits of social media marketing news you should know about:
- New report uncovers best platform posting times — You might not know that when you’re posting on a social media platform matters, but a new report shows that it does. Sprout Social recently released a report that details the best times to post on each platform. It also breaks down posting times by industry. For instance, the report found that:
- The best position times for Facebook are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- The best times to post health care content on Twitter are Mondays between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. and Tuesdays between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- New “Guide to Running Live-Stream Events” published by Facebook — Facebook recently published a “Guide to Running Live-Stream Events” that can help take the guesswork out of your livestreaming. Livestream events are picking up steam as a marketing tool for many businesses. However, figuring out how to run a great livestream event is hit or miss if you’ve never done it before. The new guide includes sections on topics like:
- Event prep and planning.
- Event promotion.
- Engaging your audience.
- How to continue the conversation after the event is over.
- YouTube adds pre-publish checks to mobile app — YouTube is now making it easier to publish on its mobile app by adding pre-publish checks. This feature is already available on the YouTube desktop app, yet more and more people are uploading from mobile devices.
The new pre-publish checks allow you to identify copyright concerns, language red flags and other potential issues with your video content. This allows you to address these issues before you push your videos live via mobile devices.
Burg & Co. can be your partner for social media marketing
Managing social media marketing on your own can be difficult when you already spend a lot of time in other areas of your business. That’s why we’re here. We build social media marketing strategies that help attract and retain followers who are more likely to convert into leads and clients. If that sounds good to you, we’d love to get in touch and discuss how we can work with you to help you improve your brand’s social media strategy.
Contact our team today for more information about social media marketing or to schedule a complimentary consultation.