Millions of ideas flow through our brains every day, and some are better than others. Digital marketing ideas are much the same, and it’s important to stay up to date on the ideas that can help your business the most in 2021.
Any type of content that exists in the online sphere can be considered a component of digital marketing. This form of marketing also continues to grow in popularity, which isn’t surprising. After all, about 49% of people say that they use Google searches to find new products and services. Turning the high number of searchers into customers for your business is more likely if you embrace some of the top digital marketing ideas in 2021.
These three digital marketing ideas can help your business flourish in 2021:
- Create content that expires — Time limits tend to push people to take a specific action before they run out. You can use this urgency to your business’s advantage by creating expiring content. This type of content is placed on your website or social media channels for a specific amount of time and then removed. It often includes elements like limited-time promotions, discount codes or coupons.
- Target your local area — Businesses can also find key advantages by targeting potential customers in their area. That’s why geotargeting is a digital marketing idea you should try this year. One study reports that half of the people who do a local search visit a business they find within a day of their initial search. Another found that 28% of local searches result in a purchase.
- Optimize your site and content for an upcoming Google update — Google is planning to roll out a Page Experience update at some point in 2021. Sources report that the company is planning to start rolling out this update in June 2021. But the update may not be fully rolled out until the end of August. This update will contain new measurement metrics that may affect how your site and content are ranking in Google search results. A few of the factors the new metrics will be measuring include:
- Site load time.
- How easy the content is to interact with.
- How visually stable your site and content are.
Searching for the latest digital marketing ideas? Burg & Co. can help
Increasing traffic to your website plays a role in increasing conversions and leading to new clients. However, it’s difficult to attract visitors to your site when you don’t know what to do. Fortunately, we specialize in digital marketing at Burg & Co., and we’re constantly on the lookout for new ideas and trends in our field.
Our team has years of experience in helping businesses improve their digital presence to attract new leads and retain existing ones. If you’re looking to perform better in search engine results and attract more visitors to your site, we’re ready to talk to you to see how we can help. Contact our team today for more information about digital marketing or to schedule a complimentary consultation.