The title’s question really is important to health care practices and businesses. Although it may not be one that you’ve ever asked yourself, you can change that by taking a hard look at what jobs digital marketers have when it comes to building effective health care marketing plans.
What jobs do you think digital marketers have when working on health care marketing plans?
Many medical professionals have worked with digital marketers before, and they may have some idea of what digital marketers do. Others may be working with digital marketing pros for the first time. However, they may have Googled what these professionals do.
In either case, you might think that the jobs digital marketers have when working with a health care client on their digital marketing include things like:
- Increasing the search engine optimization (SEO) of a website, website content and other digital content like videos or blogs.
- Boosting the traffic to your website.
- Helping you set up successful digital ad campaigns.
- Working to optimize your website and improve the experience of your site’s visitors.
All of these truly are some of the things that digital marketers can do for you, but they aren’t the only jobs they have.
3 jobs that digital marketers want to have when doing digital health care marketing
All the jobs listed above are measurable ones, and they’re very important ones for the digital marketers and health care clients alike. However, there are several other jobs that a top-notch digital marketing team will seek out when working with you:
1. Storytellers — Every business has its own unique story, and that includes health care practices. Helping you recognize and polish your story is a job that top-level digital marketers want. After all, telling your story can help potential clients get to know you, which can help build their trust in your practice or business.
2. Behavior analysts — People move around on your website every day. But you can’t see exactly where they’re going or what they’re doing. Right? That’s not 100% true. Digital marketers have tools like heat mapping software that allow them to see which parts of your site get the most traffic.
Such tools allow them to analyze the behavior of the people on your website. The insight that they provide allows digital marketers to help you better understand site user behavior. In turn, this insight can help them work with you to make website changes that are based on your users’ behaviors and help you build more site traffic.
3. Partners — Some health care businesses and practices have an extensive marketing team. Yet many smaller ones may have a small team or even no team. Exemplary digital marketers will work to form a partnership with your existing team, even if none of you have digital marketing experience. This partnership allows you to augment your marketing efforts and can lead to a huge increase in your practice’s growth.
Want to find out more about the jobs digital health care marketers can do for you? BURG+CO. can help
Increasing traffic to your website plays a major role in increasing conversions and bringing in new clients. However, it’s difficult to attract visitors to your site when you don’t know how to do this job. Fortunately, BURG+CO. can help you do this and other vital digital marketing jobs.
Our team has years of experience in helping businesses improve their digital presence to attract new leads and retain existing ones. If you’re looking to perform better in search engine results and attract more visitors to your site, we’re ready to talk to you to see how we can help. Contact our team today for more information about digital health care marketing or to schedule a complimentary consultation.